Sales girl talked me into applying for credit card, asked about payment to store, was told no, had to pay hassle-free online.Went to pay online, requires a checking account, I only have a savings account.

Told I should have read the agreement at the store (Like I was going to hold up a line at the store to read all the fine print for a $15 charge) Was told I would have to purchase a money order to send in the mail for payment. I make all my other credit card payments with my savings account, no problem.

They will get their money, but have lost a customer for being so ridiculous about payments...let's see, now I have to purchase a money order, buy an envelope, buy a stamp for $15 charge...sounds like fun to me!As soon as this task is complete, the account will be never be used again and I will never return as a customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of credit card payment options. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. American Eagle Outfitters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Eagle Outfitters.

Had an Experience with American Eagle Outfitters?

Comments